Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.nbsp;We have an ambitious commercial strategy and in order to maximize sales team efficiency we have deployed Salesforce in 2015 (Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Communities, Pardot) for our 1400 Criteo commercials. In an agile organization, we're hosting a Salesforce Center of Excellence with 20 salesforce functional consultants and developers and we're looking to strengthen this expertise. In order to support this ambition and provide more added value to our business on the Lead to Cash end to end process, Internal IT wants to develop a closer partnership with US commercial teams and to more leverage the Salesforce platform capabilities.
As a Senior IT Product Owner of the key commercial processes, you are the pivot between the commercial teams (field and central), the Salesforce delivery factory and the other IT Product Owners.What you'll do
- nbsp;You will maximize the Product Value :
- Contribute to product vision build with the Tribe leader and the business stakeholders, in line with Company objectives
- Animate the roadmap construction by prioritizing needs with business key stakeholders in a partnership relation
- Manage a complex/multiple product backlog, on a long term basis
- Develop a strong network with key business stakeholders.
- Assess Product quality and drive value through KPI and Metricsnbsp;
Who you are
- You have an extensive knowledge of Lead to Cash process, and a transversal view of the Lead to Order part
- You know Salesforce products
- You have experience of partnering and how to bring value to commercial teams
- You are fan of Agile/Scrum methodology and deep knowledge of the Product Owner role
- As a team player, you have abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Lunch expenses contribution
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
- Remote working policy
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.