Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
Criteo, a leader in commerce marketing technology, is looking for a new Senior Corporate Counsel based in New York, NY. In this role, you will support Criteo’s global operations and report to the Senior Legal Director Corporate based in Paris, France, providing advice on all US securities matters as well as being the lead U.S. Mamp;A lawyer for the Company’s strategic growth plan.nbsp; Your role will be critical to ensuring consistency and compliance with all applicable regulations and Criteo policies.nbsp;This critical position represents an incredible career move for a lawyer seeking a challenging opportunity that combines technical legal knowledge with practical experience, interacting with business clients in a demanding, international, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for a talented lawyer who can work independently and take ownership of matters, but also can take direction and collaborate within a collegial environment.nbsp;What will you be doing?
- Overseeing all U.S. securities reporting, including but not limited to, Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, the Proxy filings and Forms 3,4,5, 13D, 13G and S-8
- Advising on corporate governance matters
- Supervising U.S. paralegal responsible for SEC filings
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions, organizing and directing due diligence, drafting and negotiating US Mamp;A purchase/sale agreements, and related deal documents (NDA, LOI, engagement letters, etc.), advising on deal structure and negotiation strategy
- Working with People Experience on equity plan design, implementation and administration
- Developing and maintaining internal processes
- Reviewing all earnings-related documents (press releases, scripts and investor presentations), press releases for the Americas and other public disclosures
- Advising on a variety of business, operations and risk management issues
- Leading the review of documentation related to any company debt or equity transactions
What do we NEED?
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a law degree (JD) from an ABA accredited law school
- Current Bar admission to practice law (NY Bar preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in US Securities (both SEC reporting and transactions) and Mamp;A
- At least 3 years of experience from major, nationally-recognized law firm
- Prior in-house experience at a fast growing and international company preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create strong business relationships inside the Company
- Self-confident, with persuasive oral presentation and negotiation skills
- Independent, with a high degree of business and legal judgment, demonstrating the ability to lead projects
- Self-starter, able to spot issues amp; develop paths to business-oriented resolutions
- Experience in the Tech or Advertising industry is a plus as is international experience (legal and/or business)
- Fluency in foreign languages (including French) is a plus
For more information, please visitnbsp; http://www.criteo.com
. Find us on LinkedIn
and learn more about us at Glassdoor
!nbsp;*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.