Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
We have an ambitious commercial strategy and in order to maximize sales team efficiency we have deployed Salesforce in 2015 (Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Communities, Pardot) for our 1400 Criteo commercials.nbsp;In an agile organization, we're hosting a Salesforce Center of Excellence with 20 salesforce functional consultants and developers and we're looking to strengthen this expertise.nbsp;In order to support this ambition and provide more added value to our business on the Lead to Cash end to end process, Internal IT wants to develop a closer partnership with US commercial teams and to more leverage the Salesforce platform capabilities.
As a designer / developer, you will be a member of the delivery factory and will interact directly with the Tribe members and the business stakeholders :What you'll do
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, and develop advanced customizations using Salesforce
- Write and keep up to date technical documentation on the features implemented
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Guarantee applicative support to business teamsnbsp;
Who you are
- You have a solid experience on Salesforce platform
- Extensive administration and development experience on Salesforcenbsp;platform
- You are proficient with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, Lightning component (Aura amp; LWC), SOQL
- You are experienced with technologies such as SQL, Java Script, JQuery, REST APIs and Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- You are experienced in deployment/packaging using continuous delivery tools (SFDX, Azure DevOps and Git)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- We are looking for a great team player, with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.