Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
As Criteo’s Retail Media business scales ever faster, the Sales Operations team is strongly engaged to drive the key processes of the Sales organization by translating strategical needs of the business into operational actions. The team’s mission is to provide commercial teams with optimal conditions to maximize revenue and operational efficiency through measurement, processes and tools. In this role you will report to the Head of Sales Operations for Retail Media and will have exposure to senior leadership at Criteo.nbsp;This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your business acumen and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. The role will be based out of New York, the second most important tech hub and one of the world’s best cities.nbsp;At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.nbsp;nbsp;What Ypu'll Do
- Secure daily execution through definition, operation and monitoring of relevant KPIs - turn data into insights - for the sales teams
- Co-own the business planning processes design and execution
- Design and implement compensation plan strategy frameworks for the sales teams, operate target setting and achievement calculation processes
- Identify operational improvements based on review of current processes and data analysis
- Design and build data models, tools and systems that will enable to improve the sales processes and operations and foster operational efficiency
- Local implementation of global commercial strategic initiatives
- Drive adoption of Sales Solutions (primarily Salesforce) and associated Sales Effectiveness Processes within the region. Ensure data integrity of Salesforce and other Sales Solutions in close collaboration
Who you are
- +3 yearsnbsp;of experience within Sales Operations, FPamp;A, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Audit or Consulting firm
- Bachelor’s or Master degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong Excel skills and experience in Salesforce
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or SQL is a plus
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.