Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
Overview: eCommerce media is the fastest growing sector of digital marketing. The Retail Media Insights product suite uses sophisticated data science to give brands and agencies an edge in their eCommerce efforts by providing actionable insights that help them leverage the marketplace’s own sponsorship programs to maximize presence and sales. We are rapidly expanding our analytics capabilities and retailer footprint to address the explosive demand. We are looking for a sharp, energetic Sales Manager to help us achieve our growth goals.Criteo has developed the most modern, advanced platform for surfacing insights in the eCommerce channel. We are rapidly expanding our retailer footprint in the US. We are looking for a pioneering Sales Specialist to help drive adoption of the insights platform, as a key strategic pillar of our retail commerce expansion.What you'll do:
- As a sales leader, you will define and execute the go-to-market for our Retail Media Insights platform, targeting top-tier eCommerce advertisers and agencies in collaboration with our retail client partner organizations.
- You will be responsible for driving aggressive growth in platform adoption and help shape the overall eCommerce insights strategy for the coming quarters as businesses continue their transition to online.
- You will interact regularly with high-level external and internal partners and you will use your skills of written business communication, remote collaboration, and fast-paced decision making. You will own the client engagement from start to finish while working closely with marketing, product and other sales teams.
- This role reports into the General Manager for Retail Media Insights division.
Who you are:
- Our ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in sales or business development within ecommerce, analytics, advertising, or digital marketing technology with Fortune 500 customers and a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- You will have a foundational understanding of retail business models.
- Must have comfort with mathematical concepts and experience interfacing with analytical customer personas.
- Ability to manage the sales process from start to finish is critical, including developing buy-in from internal stakeholders in marketing, strategy and product.
- You must have proven experience in engaging prospects at all levels of the organization.
- You are an excellent listener, have strong negotiation skills, with a sharp commercial acumen.
- Must be an outstanding communicator in formal, informal, and presentation settings and you have a high attention to detail.
- Above all, you must demonstrate authenticity, integrity and display the utmost respect for partners and colleagues.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.