Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
Criteo Retail Media provides the technology platform that powers the most efficient and measurable retail media ecosystem for the world’s leading retailers and brands. Its technology already enables the ad monetization programs of many leading retailers and helps many of the world’s leading brands deliver ads that generate sales results.nbsp;
In this role, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy for Criteo Retail Media’s brand and agency-facing platform. You’ll articulate the value proposition, key differentiators, and benefits for Criteo Retail Media and you’ll manage the rollout of new features, helping brand and agencies understand how these features help them reach shoppers and drive sales results. You’ll also arm Criteo Retail Media’s sales and account teams with the knowledge, collateral, and tools needed to build new brand and agency relationships and grow existing brand and agency accounts.What you'll do!!
- Working hand-in-hand with product management to develop the positioning, value prop, competitive differentiation, and benefits of the Criteo Retail Media platform and its features for brands and agencies.
- nbsp; Manage the rollout of new features, including release communications, internal training, and customer and partner certification programs.
- Deliver customer-facing content and collateral including PowerPoint decks, competitive battle cards, one pagers, and media kits - with production support of the broader Criteo marketing organization.
- Train Criteo Retail Media’s sales and account management organization on positioning, objection handling, and how to best use marketing tools.
- Work with Criteo marketing and analyst and investor relations to increase market knowledge of Criteo Retail Media.
Who you are
- 7-10 years experience in product marketing or product and sales strategy, preferably in ad tech or marketing tech
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Independent working style and comfort with a high-paced, start-up style environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to distil complex concepts into straight-forward messages
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Experience working for multi-national companies
- BA or BS
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.