Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
Working with many of the world’s best-known brands, retailers, and technology partners, the Product Sales Specialist will be responsible for leveraging existing partnerships to drive revenue goals. The role is based out of either our Boston, San Francisco or NYC offices and will play a visible role in sales activities amongst existing customers and prospects.nbsp;This person will have a strong grasp on all aspects of the ad tech ecosystem and you will be responsible for driving revenue across all of our partners. nbsp;nbsp;Key areas of exploration and focus include CDPs, CTV, location, omnichannel marketing, supply quality, and cross device identity.You will need to communicate Criteo’s core differentiation points related to full funnel attribution, decisioning and personalization while also collaborating and influencing internal stakeholders to drive business outcomes.nbsp;If you’re a talented seller who has a history of identifying opportunity, developing strategies to win business, and closing new revenue streams from customers, we would love to hear from you.What will you be doing?
- Understanding and developing sales opportunities enabled via partner capabilities
- Driving advertising product revenue in the Americas leveraging exisisting partnerships
- Be a sales and subject matter expert focused on generating new business from advertisers and up-selling existing customers to Criteo’s CTV amp; CDP offering
- Gather market needs and influence roadmap in partnership with Business Owner, Product and Ramp;D
- Work cross-functionally with technical, analytics and marketing teams to enhance product development through customer needs analysis and assessment.nbsp;
- Support and drive local innovation.nbsp; Scale local projects globally.
- Define execution and testing strategies.
- Drive the partnership with Sales Operations to improve product forecasting processes and opportunity tracking.
- Be an expert relationship builder inside and outside the organization.
Who you are!
- 5 years of B2B sales experience
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field
- Sales experience within marketing or advertising technology industry. (Audience Activation, Video or CTV experience a plus)
- Self-Starter who wants to capitalize on early stage business opportunity within established market leader in digital marketing.nbsp;
- Understanding of identity with a strong comprehension of data and its portability between platforms
- Exposure to retail category, its challenges and opportunities
- Exposure to audience strategies within marketing and advertising technology
- Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate in complex situations.
- Experience of leading projects and ability to implement change.
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Willing to travel up to 1/3 of the time
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.