Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
Overview: eCommerce media is the fastest growing sector of digital marketing. The Retail Media Insights product suite uses sophisticated data science to give brands and agencies an edge in their eCommerce efforts by providing actionable insights that help them leverage the marketplace’s own sponsorship programs to maximize presence and sales. We are rapidly expanding our analytics capabilities and retailer footprint to address the explosive demand. We are looking for a sharp, energetic Sales Manager to help us achieve our growth goals.Criteo has developed the most modern, advanced platform for surfacing insights in the eCommerce channel. We are rapidly expanding our retailer footprint in the US. We are looking for a pioneering Sales Engineer to help drive adoption of the insights platform, as a key strategic pillar of our retail commerce expansion.What you'll do:
- As a sales engineer, you will own the deployment process of our Retail Media Insights platform with customers, from initial meetings and demos, through determining each deployment configuration, training and rollout.
- You will be meeting with top-tier eCommerce brands and agencies in collaboration with our retail client partner organizations.
- You will be responsible for articulating the power and benefits of the insights platform to help drive adoption, one prospect at a time.
- You will co-pilot qualified sales engagements and collaborate on RFPs.
- You will determine specific configurations that fit the needs of customers and then work closely with Product in the specifications required for the deployment.
- From your interactions with customers, you will drive an in-depth understanding of their needs and pain points to translate them into future product requirements.
- You will interact regularly with high-level decision-makers, some technical and some not technical at all.
- You will be a bridge between the customer and the product.
- As such, you will use your skills in written business communication and remote collaboration to clearly explain but also to listen and distill feedback to help adapt the product accordingly.
- This role reports into the General Manager for Retail Media Insights division.
Who you are:
- Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in sales engineering or customer solutions within ecommerce, analytics, advertising, or digital marketing technology with Fortune 500 customers and a proven track record of success with technical engagements.
- You will have a foundational understanding of eCommerce business operations.
- Must have comfort with mathematical concepts and experience interfacing with analytical customer personas.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the prospect’s needs and concerns, and then quantify the fit and feasibility from internal stakeholders in strategy and product.
- You must have proven experience in engaging prospects at all levels of the organization.
- Must be an effective communicator in formal, informal, and presentation settings and you have a high attention to detail.
- Light scripting skills are a plus, such as HTML, Excel Formulas, and SQL.
- Above all, you must demonstrate authenticity, integrity and display the utmost respect for partners and colleagues.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.